Food Vendor RegistrationQuadra Island Fall Fair Community Vendors
Food Vendor Registration
Registration forms can be downloaded, printed and submitted by mail, or in person at one of the businesses listed below, or you can use our online registration form.
Mail your completed application with deposit to Vendor Coordinator, Julie Crawford, or drop off form and cheque at the Quadra Community Centre, Works of H’Art, or Inspirations Office & Art Supply.
Heriot Bay, BC
*Please make cheques payable to the Quadra Island Fall Fair.
- Minor Concessions (selling low risk foods) – $50
- Major Food Concessions (selling foods other than low-risk) – $150
- Power fee – $20 per circuit
- Space size is approximately 10 ft. by 10 ft.; allotment of space & placement of booths is at the discretion of the Fair.
- Tables, tents and equipment must be set up the night before. Merchandise should be set up the morning of the Fair. (for off-island vendors special arrangements may be made with the Grounds Manager)
- A representative will be present overnight to watch the fairgrounds. However, the Fall Fair is not responsible for loss, theft or damages. The vendor is responsible for his/her own insurance for fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- All vehicles MUST be off the fairgrounds by 8:30 AM on Sunday morning. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Cost of your booth includes the admission price of two people. If you require additional admissions, please be sure to pay for them at the gate once the fair opens. Thank you for honouring the honour system.
- Anyone selling food or food products must submit an “Application to Operate a Temporary Food Service” to Island Health for approval (Except for licensed mobile food units). Island Health will send the Fall Fair a copy of all approved applications. No food vendor will be allowed on site without an approved Island Health application. Be aware that processing time for these application forms can take up to 6 weeks.
- Vendors are responsible for their own hand washing stations; water for this can be available in the form of a communal hose but grey water disposal is up to the individual vendor. Vendors must comply with basic health regulations; i.e. cleanliness, packaging, temperature, and garbage management.
- Electricity is limited and provided at the discretion of the Fair. An additional charge of $20 will be applied where power is required. (You must provide your own 150’, 12 gauge CSA approved extension cord.)
- Under no circumstances are goods or equipment permitted to leave the grounds until after the Fair closes. (5:00 PM)
- The Fair must go on, wind, rain or shine! Therefore ‘no shows’ will not be invited back to future Fairs. No refund will be made.
- If an exhibitor or concession fails to occupy the space allotted to them by 8 AM Fair day, Sunday, the space may be re-allocated. No refund will be made.
- Since space is at a premium, apply early.
Application closing date:
July 31, 2021