Artisan Vendor RegistrationQuadra Island Fall Fair Community Vendors
Artisan Vendor Registration
Registration forms can be downloaded, printed and submitted by mail, or in person at one of the businesses listed below, or you can use our online registration form.
Mail your completed application with deposit to Vendor Coordinator, Julie Crawford, or drop off form and cheque at the Quadra Community Centre, Works of H’Art, or Inspirations Office & Art Supply.
Heriot Bay, BC
*Please make cheques payable to the Quadra Island Fall Fair.
- Artisan vendor and business awareness tables – $20 for a 10′ x 10′ area
- Community service groups – free
- The space size is approximately 10 ft. by 10 ft. Allotment of space and placement of booths is at the discretion of the Fair.
- Tables, tents and equipment must be set up the night before. (for off-island vendors, special arrangements may be made with the Grounds Manager). Merchandise should be set up the morning of the fair.
- A representative will be present overnight to watch the fairgrounds. However, the Fall Fair is not responsible for loss, theft, or damages. The vendor is responsible for his/her own insurance for fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- All vehicles MUST be off the fairgrounds by 8:30 AM on Sunday morning. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The cost of your booth includes the admission price of two people. If you require additional admissions, please be sure to pay for them at the gate once the fair opens. Thank you for honouring the honour system.
- Under no circumstances are goods or equipment permitted to leave the grounds until after the Fair closes. (5:00 PM)
- Ribbons will be awarded for Most Informative Display and Best Decorated. Anonymous judges will be looking for hands-on, interactive activities, or compelling informative displays. We invite you to have fun with this!
- The Fair must go on, wind, rain or shine! Therefore ‘no shows’ will not be invited back to future Fairs. No refund will be made.
- If an exhibitor or concession fails to occupy the space allotted to them by 8 AM Fair day, Sunday, the space may be re-allocated. No refund will be made.
- Since space is at a premium, apply early.
Application closing date:
July 31, 2021